My Home Listing in Atlanta Expired What Now? - Atlanta GA Expired Listings
What to do if your Atlanta home that is listed for sale does not sell and becomes an expired listing. Believe it or not an Atlanta expired listings are more common occurrences' that one would like to believe. Home listings in Atlanta expire everyday! There are a lot of reasons a home listing in Atlanta expires, but the secret is how to not let it happen again. It is really about learning from your mistakes and not repeating them. Otherwise, if you keep doing the same old thing expecting different results that is just plain insanity. Want to sell your home in Atlanta? Contact us now!
Atlanta Expired Home Listings - A Review
- How long was your home on the market?
- How many shows did your home receive when it was listed?
- What was the feedback if any you received?
- Did you get any showing when your home was listed?
- Did you receive any offers when your home was listed?
- Were any bad offers turned down?
- How well did your home show when it was listed?
- What was done to prepare the home for sale?
- Were you given advice on how to best sell and market your home?
- How did you arrive at the listing price with the previous agent(s)?
James Crawford ABR, Broker Associate
RE/MAX Paramount Properties
1605 Mansell Road Suite 106
Alpharetta GA, 30009
Atlanta Real Estate | Atlanta Homes for Sale - Call Now!
Atlanta Real Estate Agents, Alpharetta GA Homes for Sale, Atlanta Luxury Homes, Dunwoody GA Homes for Sale, Atlanta Real Estate & Atlanta Homes for Sale, Gwinnett Homes for Sale, Atlanta Real Estate Blog, Cumming GA Homes, Decatur GA Homes for Sale.