How Can I Sell My Atlanta Home for the Best Price?
How to sell My Atlanta home for The best price is a common question we receive everyday in Atlanta real estate. However, there are no simple answers. Each home up for sale in the Atlanta area needs a customized strategy to sell it. The reason is obvious! There are so variables that must be considered when selling a home in Atlanta. The list goes on and on: the style of the home, age of the home, the location of the property, original acquisition cost, the homes equity, current interest rates, upgrades, property maintenance, home improvements, curb appeal and even school districts all have a bearing on the final sales price and value of the home. The reason is simple. All homes and home seller’s circumstances are different. That's why it's so important to choose the best Atlanta listing agent when selling a home. Details are all important! If an Atlanta home seller does not pay attention to details then their home will just sit on the market for an extended period of time! It will not sell, the buyers will not make an offer and the home will become just another Atlanta Expired Listing! So it is critical that Atlanta home sellers hire someone that has experience, and is energetic and detailed oriented to get the job done quickly with the best possible price. It takes more than just listing with a discount Atlanta real estate broker to sell a home. So Here are a Few Suggestions:
How Can I Sell My Atlanta Home for The Best Price?
- Hire only an Experienced Atlanta Listing Agent that can provide stats, insights and recommendations based upon their proven track record.
- Get a Free CMA to get the best idea of your home's valuation.
- Follow your listing agent’s advice on pricing, upgrades and showing tips.
- Do not test the market with a higher price! Price the home correctly to begin with. Overpriced homes always sell for less!
- Home must appeal to the senses curb appeal, cleanliness, and neutral decor.
- All maintenance items must be completed before home goes on the market.
- Diligently work all offers on your home. Even a low offer can be negotiated higher.
- Make your home accessible. Appointment Only listings can be the kiss of death!
- Remember, over improved homes do not sell for more than market.
- Know that appraisals trump all expectations of a home’s value. Be realistic and flexible when selling a home in Atlanta.
James Crawford ABR, Broker Associate
RE/MAX Paramount Properties
1605 Mansell Road Suite 106
Alpharetta GA, 30009
Atlanta Real Estate | Atlanta Homes for Sale - Call Now!
888-940-0074 Toll Free
Atlanta Real Estate Agents, Alpharetta GA Homes for Sale, Atlanta Luxury Homes, Dunwoody GA Homes for Sale, Atlanta Real Estate & Atlanta Homes for Sale, Gwinnett Homes for Sale, Atlanta Real Estate Blog, Cumming GA Homes, Decatur GA Homes for Sale.